Today was almost ludicrously validating in several different arenas of my life, which is not at all what I expected when I got out of bed this morning. The short course is that my teaching skills have not deserted me, even after a decade rusting and in a field I had never actually taught before, and separately I am looking at a professional opportunity which I am not going to talk about until it has some substance because I don't want to sneeze on it and break it, but the prospect makes me extremely excited. Also people said really nice things about my singing and my writing and they were even different people. I am exhausted but elevated in mood. I am going to pitch over sideways on this couch and stare at a movie or read this book skygiants lent me and play Tacocat's "Grains of Salt" like ten more times.
- 1: All the listeners and seers from the first part and the writers and quoters in the last
- 2: Are you in my bed, making fun of my book?
- 3: And, Amorite or Eremite, or General Averagee
- 4: Must be lonely, being angry, feeling overlooked
- 5: I'm not a saint, I'm not a soldier
- 6: I may be small, I may speak soft, but you can see the change in the water
- 7: And I've seen it before and I'll see again
- 8: You'll be sleeping on the skin of a nightmare for the rest of your life
- 9: Pennies dropped in pickle jars for an audience with the sky
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags