Today I spent most of the afternoon at the doctor's and emerged clutching an unexpectedly large paper bag of medications, because I don't have pneumonia, but I do have an acute sinus infection and purulent bronchitis, which sounds unnecessarily scary if you ask me. spatch met me afterward and took me to Dakzen where he ordered me a five-alarm sour tamarind curry with whole shrimp and a fried egg. I really appreciated it. I feel that whatever plans I had for the rest of this weekend are not going to happen, unless they involve not moving.
- 1: Cut through the ice among birds and seals
- 2: With no Congress to interfere, we might be able to arrange a wedding at the White House
- 3: We were ultra-bright with no stage fright
- 4: If I gave you forever, what would you give to me?
- 5: What's good looks got to do with romance?
- 6: Mind and care where you stand—mind and care where you lay your head
- 7: You don't need to know the time when there's no such thing as clocks
- 8: Bells ringing for the end of history
- 9: It's not malice, I'm just a mess
- 10: Say you have the second sight
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags