Today I spent most of the afternoon at the doctor's and emerged clutching an unexpectedly large paper bag of medications, because I don't have pneumonia, but I do have an acute sinus infection and purulent bronchitis, which sounds unnecessarily scary if you ask me. spatch met me afterward and took me to Dakzen where he ordered me a five-alarm sour tamarind curry with whole shrimp and a fried egg. I really appreciated it. I feel that whatever plans I had for the rest of this weekend are not going to happen, unless they involve not moving.
- 1: You show me continents, I see islands, you count the centuries, I blink my eyes
- 2: We must never tell and we won't burn
- 3: All the listeners and seers from the first part and the writers and quoters in the last
- 4: We're merely lucky collections of particles and some stick together more than others
- 5: Are you in my bed, making fun of my book?
- 6: And, Amorite or Eremite, or General Averagee
- 7: Must be lonely, being angry, feeling overlooked
- 8: I'm not a saint, I'm not a soldier
- 9: I may be small, I may speak soft, but you can see the change in the water
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags