Rabbit, rabbit! No doubt we would have gotten back to Boston sooner if we had not accidentally driven through Windsor, Connecticut on our way back from New York, but since we spent our time in the city on Prospect Park, dinner at Terroir, and the late show of Vanessa Gould's Obit. (2016) at the Film Forum, I am calling this road trip with rushthatspeaks a success. I am also going as soon as I possibly can to sleep. In the immortal words of Grunkle Stan: worth it.
- 1: Until I die in a wave of fucking mystery
- 2: When somebody destroys me, I want to feel it
- 3: If he wants to run away, that's his business
- 4: Brother, what's my name?
- 5: If you leave the room, then the king leaves you
- 6: Apologies like the birds in the sky
- 7: A lie for a lie and your soul for sale
- 8: We'll sail our souls today, but pay tomorrow
- 9: Because the tide is high and it's rising still and I don't want to see it at my windowsill
- 10: Just a telephone wire and a railway track
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags