There's a documentary about slime mold! The Creeping Garden (2014), by Tim Grabham and Jasper Sharp. It screened two years ago at the Brattle and I missed it. I didn't even know. It's plasmodial slime molds, not cellular, but that's okay. I'll still watch it. Fortunately, there appears to be a Blu-Ray/DVD. I'm so happy. It had better include the time a slime mold modeled the railway system of Tokyo.
- 1: Until I die in a wave of fucking mystery
- 2: When somebody destroys me, I want to feel it
- 3: If he wants to run away, that's his business
- 4: Brother, what's my name?
- 5: If you leave the room, then the king leaves you
- 6: Apologies like the birds in the sky
- 7: A lie for a lie and your soul for sale
- 8: We'll sail our souls today, but pay tomorrow
- 9: Because the tide is high and it's rising still and I don't want to see it at my windowsill
- 10: Just a telephone wire and a railway track
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags