This is the second day in a row I have slept between eight and twelve hours and I am desperately trying not to jinx it. I'm not thrilled about the part where I am having nothing but very obvious nightmares and where actually sleeping seems to leave me without much time for anything but work, but I still figure it's healthy for me. Tonight derspatchel and I had plans to see Oliver Hirschbiegel's Downfall (Der Untergang, 2004) at the Somerville Theatre, but instead we made Slightly More Authentic Chicken Saag and headed into Harvard Square to pick up some books I had ordered from the Harvard Book Store during last week's snow day, in the course of which I managed two acquire two more used pulp novels and we did not freeze to death despite the wind's best efforts. I came home to discover that Felled (formerly Moss of Moonlight) have just released their debut EP Bonefire Grit. I am glad that everyone I know in London seems to be all right. I feel like I have lost the ability to write about anything, but I think mostly what I've lost is time and rest. I'm trying to make up the latter. Admittedly I have been trying to make up the latter for decades now, but that doesn't mean it's not worth the effort.
- 1: Until I die in a wave of fucking mystery
- 2: When somebody destroys me, I want to feel it
- 3: If he wants to run away, that's his business
- 4: Brother, what's my name?
- 5: If you leave the room, then the king leaves you
- 6: Apologies like the birds in the sky
- 7: A lie for a lie and your soul for sale
- 8: We'll sail our souls today, but pay tomorrow
- 9: Because the tide is high and it's rising still and I don't want to see it at my windowsill
- 10: Just a telephone wire and a railway track
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags