Today was my mother's birthday. My entire family assembled and made her brunch and gave her presents and then in the afternoon I went to rehearsal and I met up with my parents again in the evening to watch the documentary Apollo 11 (2019), which I hope to write about. I am flat tired and my throat is still trying to secede from the rest of my body, but I had enough voice to sing with and my family is important to me and also it was fun. My father made a yellow cake with layers of homemade strawberry and blueberry jam and chocolate meringue and whipped cream. My mother was very happy with the movie I gave her and the birthday card decorated with cats. My niece helped her unwrap her presents because tearing paper is the best. I am now going to collapse and maybe not move for a day. That is okay.
- 1: All the listeners and seers from the first part and the writers and quoters in the last
- 2: Are you in my bed, making fun of my book?
- 3: And, Amorite or Eremite, or General Averagee
- 4: Must be lonely, being angry, feeling overlooked
- 5: I'm not a saint, I'm not a soldier
- 6: I may be small, I may speak soft, but you can see the change in the water
- 7: And I've seen it before and I'll see again
- 8: You'll be sleeping on the skin of a nightmare for the rest of your life
- 9: Pennies dropped in pickle jars for an audience with the sky
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags