I have sprained my thumb. At least, I have no other explanation for a restricted range of movement, a considerable amount of pain, and twinges and aches that run down into the heel of my hand whenever I try to grasp something, with the result that I cannot perform a lot of normal daily tasks with my right hand, don't even ask about texting. I don't know what caused it. For about a week I thought it was getting better, and as of yesterday it definitely is not. We just made dinner and now half my hand is on strike. Typing is considerably slower than it should be. This is especially aggravating because I saw two movies yesterday that I want to write about. Unrelatedly, I would like to sleep at night again, sometime, ever.
- 1: I was anticipating the total destruction of Polish Jewry
- 2: She left you hungry, she's satisfied, she watched you wilting
- 3: And your eyes shine like Oppenheimer's as he talks about the boom
- 4: And when you listen to yourself, does it feel like somebody else?
- 5: Have you never heard of the double bluff?
- 6: We are now in the Department of Utter Confusion, Dead-End Division
- 7: What's so wonderful? First you have a breakdown
- 8: I am going to cook you the best meal you've ever eaten
- 9: There's a room where the light won't find you
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags