I do not like to talk about stories while I am working on them or before they have been accepted, but I have completed my first piece of original fiction since the fall of 2015 and I think this is a good thing. A comment ashlyme left was the inspiration; at least I feel it bears the signs of recent exposure to Sapphire & Steel. If I can place it, I'll say more. I am still not doing so great, but I feel it is important to record this sort of thing when it happens. Autolycus, purring at Cape Canaveral volume and trampling on the keys as I type, feels it is important to pay attention to the cat.
- 1: I was anticipating the total destruction of Polish Jewry
- 2: She left you hungry, she's satisfied, she watched you wilting
- 3: And your eyes shine like Oppenheimer's as he talks about the boom
- 4: And when you listen to yourself, does it feel like somebody else?
- 5: Have you never heard of the double bluff?
- 6: We are now in the Department of Utter Confusion, Dead-End Division
- 7: What's so wonderful? First you have a breakdown
- 8: I am going to cook you the best meal you've ever eaten
- 9: There's a room where the light won't find you
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags