I am under no illusions that X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) was a good movie. I didn't think it was at the time. But every time I am reminded it exists, I wish it had been better, because Liev Schreiber with retractile claws was great.
- 1: My heart can't recognize home
- 2: Oh, dear, is this another war picture?
- 3: Your body is the road to where peace begins
- 4: I can do the dishes and I could climb your walls
- 5: I am always listening, your bones are always calling
- 6: Mind sees double when it comes undone
- 7: They love me not that hate my Gaveston
- 8: Ever since time immemorial it's all stored up in chemicals
- 9: Eight hours a day, call it twenty years
- 10: All I need to do now is wreck the left hand and then 100% of my extremities will be out of order
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags