- 1: Don't you think I know which door and what it's for?
- 2: We'll stand up on the walls of the city
- 3: Everyone has a secret. It's not always written in the face
- 4: It means it's dark and you have no goggles
- 5: Well, I see you smiling, babe, the knife behind your back
- 6: Will I learn from their afflictions? Have I learned from my mistakes?
- 7: You're still alive somewhere—or are you just remains?
- 8: What a week I'm having
- 9: Sometimes it's all that I can do when I think about the president
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags