- 1: It's ruining my brain, I'll never be the same
- 2: And fired salutes with the captain's boots in the teeth of the booming gale
- 3: Come on, shape-shift with me—what have you got to lose?
- 4: The apple fell apart in my hand like a sticky golden star
- 5: And when you listen to yourself, does it feel like somebody else?
- 6: Want you to hit me like a bus and then I'll get right the fuck back up
- 7: Everyone make their best dead faces
- 8: I want my undulating undies with the marabou frills
- 9: I was anticipating the total destruction of Polish Jewry
- 10: And your eyes shine like Oppenheimer's as he talks about the boom
- Style: Classic for Refried Tablet by and
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags